- Black bowl, Japanese game, myrtle, black pepper, vitamins and magnesium
- Black pepper helps keep the airways open
- Respiratory and immune systems
AIRWAY AND IMMUNE SYSTEM
When you breathe, there is an exchange between oxygen (oxygen) and carbon dioxide (wastes) in the lungs. Your airways are kept open by a flexible and fibrous connective tissue called cartilage. In this way, your lungs can get rid of "old air", where oxygen is exhausted and allow for fresh fresh air with plenty of oxygen. Deep Breath contains black pepper which helps keep the airways open. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen, which is important for normal functioning cartilage. Vitamins A, B12, C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal or a glass of water. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not replace a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Should only be used by pregnant or nursing mothers and children under the age of 11, only by appointment with a doctor or health care professional.
- By inhalation of harmful airborne particles from tobacco smoke, fumes and vapors which occur in various working processes, e.g. welding, and from indoor and outdoor air pollution.
- In connection with a decreased immune system and increased amounts of secretion.